Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nursing covers

When I was pregnant with Marty I knew I was going to be breastfeeding but did not want to be stuck inside or be forced to run home every time he needed to eat. I knew I could use a blanket to cover us both, but as any breastfeeding mother will tell you getting him latched on required my full attention. So instead of hiding out at home or under a hot blanket, I decided to make a nursing cover. I know that I am not the only nursing mother out there and I wanted to share what I have found to be a god-send with others. If you know of anyone who just had a baby or is going to soon and would like to give her a gift, please contact me.

If you aren't familiar with the idea here is a picture of Marty and myself at breakfast with my grandparents.
For Current patterns and requests please visit me at:
KC Art n Crafts

No comments: