Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Da da da DAAAAA!

Hello Everyone!!
It is I, Captain Adorable!
I am here to brighten your day!!


Today Marty is 3 months old!! He is 14.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long.
I know I can't believe it either. It seems like only yesterday that I was calling George at work, telling him to get home as fast as he can. But at the same time it is so hard to remember our lives before him. I guess what everyone tells you is true.

We are enjoying our first summer, hanging out with dad on his new schedule, spending time in the pool at our friends house, in my sweet hat from Big George and Mallory.


Marty is getting more mobile, he can roll him self from side to side, he has not quite gotten him self all the way over but we can tell it is coming soon.

We have just put together his jumperoo, and he makes some of the funniest faces. As soon as i can figure out how to put a video on here, we can show you.

We can't wait to see everyone!!
XOXOXO

No comments: