Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

My men!!!!
Daddy got me dressed today and we just had to look alike.

Marty is now 12 weeks old!! We can't believe how fast it has gone. He is now 14 lbs and 23 inches long. He is definitely going to be a lady killer, he flirts with anyone he can get his eyes lock on to. The mornings are my favorite time because he gives away smiles like it is going out of style. Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma and Grandpa, Nana and Papa were just here for their monthly Marty fix.

So much has happened in the last month that I would not know were to begin.
First, a congratulations to our friends Manny & Crystal and Brooke & Kyle on starting their lives together. Thank you for letting us be a part of your big days. George looked so handsome in his tux at both weddings I was reminded of the way he looked the day we got married, just a few days over 2 years ago! Wow, it really seems just like yesterday, that I walk down the aisle, but in that same way we have experienced so much since then that it does not seem like only 2 years.

Hopefully now I will be better about posting pictures and keeping everyone updated on Marty and us. We look forward to seeing everyone soon at Marty's second Red Sox Game and at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Love to all

1 comment:

nana said...

My favorite Red Sox fan...so cute!!!Love, Nana