Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Something Blue

If you have been following my blog lately you have seen mention of my little brothers wedding this past December. It was such a beautiful event and just recently the pictures came available to view. I love all the great shots of my brother, he looks so grown up and handsome. His bride Kaleigh was gorgeous and I am so excited for them in their new life.  Here are a few picture and the new piece that was inspired by it!

Here we all are in the faux fur wraps I made. 
They were super easy and looked great for a winter wedding embellished with a snowflake broach.



The happy couple and our little man!


Marty was one handsome ring bearer and Michaela was a perfect flower girl. Because she is not walking yet, Marty got to pull her down the ailse in a sweet little wagon. 

We totally brided him with Cars fruit snack to make it all the way!

 

And He Did!!!! 


Thanks to my In-Laws who took the kiddos home with them George and I got a kid-free night of dancing and having fun. It was a nice break from the 24-7 craziness that is two small kids. 


We had a blast being a part of their wedding! 
 
And as I am in a crafty kick I introuduce......

A little Something Blue







 Victoria features a romantic Cluster of light blue flowers overflowing with pearl beads.


Each of the 3 flowers is each hand crafted from earth-friendly felt and secured to an elastic headband with Navy Satin ribbon. 


The headband measures 16 inches and stretches to fit infants up through adults. 
You can find Victoria and other hair accessories by following the above link to Kayla's Kloset on Etsy. 


No comments: