Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

Let the preparation begin!


First of all, I can't sleep. No one in their right mind would be up right now, unless you lived in an earlier time zone or are 31 weeks pregnant with a munchkin who loves to bounce all around in the middle of the night. As I am the later, it is really, really early.

Marty and I have been down visiting the Grandparents for the last week and a half. We have truly enjoyed our time. It is great to see him playing and growing up with his uncles and aunts. I know he will miss them all when we head home, but he is missing his daddy too. So am I!!

George has been a busy guy with us gone. Getting the nursery painted and all the furniture moved in on his days off. I am truly blessed to have a guy who works so hard. I can't wait to see it in person, the pictures I'm sure do it no justice. Just a tiny taste of George's labor can be seen above.

Things are moving along, I will be officially 31 weeks this Sunday, but it is close enough so who's counting. I am getting to enjoy all the other fun side effects of being pregnant this time as I have not been getting sick for a while now. I actually look pregnant this time!!! It is so funny to me how different the same situation can be.

This coming Saturday is my baby shower, that my mom and dad are throwing for me. I am looking forward to seeing all the friends and family who are coming. Some of whom I have not seen since Marty's shower, 2 years ago! I know, I can't beleive it have been that long either. He has grown so much, becoming his own little self.

He talks so much and is starting to develop a strong personality. Everyday he does things that amaze me.

I am sure I could type for ever, at this point it appears sleep will not come. So before I start rambling on and on and on I must go.

Love to all, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

grammyjan said...

It's always such a joy to be able to keep up with the grandchildren's lives. Thanks for sharing, Katrina. Am working on a few projects for Michaela but she might arrive before they're finished.

Need another Marty web-cam fix. He brightens up my weeks every time we chat.

Italy and Ireland are on the current agenda and who knows, grammy might just talk to my great grandchildren in person. Now I know why memere was so excited over her 4 greats.

Love to all.

Grammy Jan