Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, November 23, 2007

Our First Thanksgiving

So, we survived our first Thanksgiving. I will post pics of the spread when George brings my camera home, he had to take it to work, his is not working well. We just hung out at home, I cooked all day, and George slept (but he did most of the cleaning up, so fair is fair). We missed everyone and wished we could have been there. I am feeling well, made it 1 whole week with out getting sick, but of course that only lasted exactly 1 week. Next Tuesday we have our ultrasound to find out the sex of the baby. We are really excited. At my last appointment I gained 6 lbs, make it at total of 8 lbs back or -12 lbs. I have started showing just a little, it is noticeable depending on the outfit. We will be coming down the day of the 30th, it will be awesome to see you all.

Much love to all
OXOXO

No comments: