Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Boy!!!!


So about two weeks ago my mom sends me this email, just in case we have a boy. It was filled with pictures of little boys doing what little boys do. Who knew that she would be right. We are excited to tell everyone that we are having a BOY!!! The ultrasound technician found out right away. Lets just say this kid might be like his dad, a little of an exhibitionist. All is good, he has 10 fingers and 10 toes on 2 feet that look just like George's. I am sorry that I was not able to get this up Tuesday but we have been running around trying to get everything ready for our VACATION (can you tell I'm excited). We can't wait to get down to see the fam's and then be on our way to see the friends.

Hugs and Kisses to All

No comments: