Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4th

So we just got new pics of the little one and it looks like it has started the Halloween Celebration early. When you see the first picture you will under stand. But I am 12 weeks and 5 days, if you really want to know when it all when down you can start counting backwards. I am feeling better, but had a few rough days this last week, sometimes it feels like this "morning" sickness will never end. I am waiting for the day, I wake up and feel like a knew woman patiently (well as patiently as I can)

Love you all,
Katrina

PS Anyone know where a girl can get a good donut that won't make me feel guilty?

No comments: