Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

14.5 weeks!!!

Apparently it is the magic number!!! I am back work finally and I am enjoying being out of the house. It has been interesting thus far, because the high school rumor mill runs for staff as well. I moved to Alaska, ran away, and had a baby, this was all from the students, so I have been telling the same story. Yes, I am pregnant, no I did not have the baby already, I was really sick but am better and back now. Don't you just love high school!!! I am still hanging in at school and getting ready to celebrate my 23rd b-day !!!!! Well that is all for now, I will see the doctor again next Monday and will let you know if I learn anything new.

Love and well wishes,

Katrina

No comments: