Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Light, Camera, Chase!

I truly love being a mom to my little ones. I can flip back through pictures and just smile at all their antics, attitudes and reminisce on how little they were.
However, when my model is a hyper-active 18 month old it makes getting product shots a little tricky. Tons of half face shots, or blurry images makes for some serious photo editing. 

Since we are constantly on the move, I have found the sports setting on my camera to be oh so helpful. That and the trap and distract method which involves one swing and (sometimes) a helpful older brother.
 

This latest photo seesions pretty much go like this:
(all the head bands are now available in Kayla's Kloset)
Michaela, Please don't eat the dirt!


 Look at Mommy!!!! (hand waving, chessey grin)



Look! What's Marty Doing?


 Ok Lets Swing, WwwwwwwEEeeeeeee!!


 What a pretty....oh shoes


 Oh look there's Marty! Marty do something funny. Thanks Bud!




 Oh and just for fun. Michaela had a little Daddy time and I just could not resist sharing! 
 What a perfect pair of piggies tails! 


Oh and rolling on the front lawn = Blast!

 

No comments: