Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happenings At the Arthur Place

So here we are into April already! I can't believe how time has flown. Spring has sprung and now aftdr a few blessed weeks of sun, the April weather is here. Wind and rain and some sun keep us guessing as to where we can spend our days. We recently got the backyard grassed and Marty is loving every square inch of it and his sandbox and picnic table. Mommy is loving it too, because he gets all his crazy out with out destroying the house!!!

Check him out in his cool turtle sandbox!


I am currently 36 weeks pregnant and slowly counting down the days. But remembering to treasure the time I get to spend with Marty as my little man and not just the big brother. I can't believe that he will be 2 in just 2 weeks!!! Seems like a life time ago that I was pregnant with him and (if we look into the blog archives) waiting (im)patiently for him to be born.

My nesting instincts are really kicking in right now, dusting, steaming the grout, sweeping, trying to keep up with the laundry, all the good stuff that has to get done anyways but feels like if I don't do it now my head will explode. With George's hard work the nursery is ready and waiting for Michaela's arrival.

But first I am planning Marty's 2nd Birthday Party!!! Nothing to exciting, but he is very into the idea that he will be 2 soon. Plus it will be nice to see all the family and friends, and get to show off the new grass!

Last weekend George and I attended the Fresno Fireman's Ball! It was a great time and I enjoyed getting all dolled up even it I was ready for bed by the time dinner came around. (Yay, pregnancy). Here are a few pics from the "Prom".

No comments: