Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Welcome to 2008

Hello Everyone,

I know that it is only February, but this new year has brought so many changes the rest of the year is bound to be exciting. We have just finished moving, into a bigger place. Now we have room for all of our stuff and a baby and guests. Both of which are coming sooner than it seems. Please email me at gurldawg02@yahoo.com to get the new address and phone number. (I was so bummed when they told us we had to get a new number, I have had the old one since I moved out of the dorms (something like 6 years ago).)
I am 29 weeks along (7 months and 1 week) and that means only 9-11 weeks left. Time flies by, I know I have to tell myself, "Yeah, you that pregnant". I have been feeling well for the last month and a half. And I finally have a belly!!! Be it a little one, but at least I finally look pregnant. We will be having another ultrasound next week so stay tuned for more baby pictures. I am really excited to see how he looks since it has been about 2 months since the last peak.
George is doing well, he has changed stations and is now working on the truck, he is really enjoying it. He has even had a few fires (with flames and everything). He only has a few more months left on his probation. He to is getting excited about the baby's impending arrival, I think he is glad that I am finally showing as well. Now he can show and tell when he brags ;) !

Here are some pics of the baby belly. (You must forgive the crazy hair, it was late!!!)

No comments: